A Connection allows you to store a user account, a password and other information needed by your Engines securely on your Nominode.
Shutting down a Nominode and Removing the Nominode software
- Open a local, telnet or ssh session with your server.
- Navigate to the folder where the Nominode software was installed and execute this command:
- Then navigate to a different folder and recursively remove the install folder and its contents.For example, if the recommended installation location was used:
- Follow the instructions listed in the Uninstall Old Versions section of the Docker Engine documentation for your platform available at https://docs.docker.com/install/
- For example, the uninstall steps for Ubuntu are listed here:
Removing curl and bzip2
- Use the package removal steps specific to your operating system.
- For example, package removal steps for Ubuntu are listed here: