- Information means information that determines the identity of an individual.
- Registration Data. When registering with our Service, you will provide Information (such as company name, individual name, address, phone number, and email address).
- Collected Data. For our business purpose, NND may collect the following additional Information:
- email address
- Services. To provide, maintain, personalize and develop our Services, databases, networks, infrastructure, devices and assets.
- Support. To provide technical support and debug our Services.
- Security. Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- Quality. Maintain the quality and safety of the Services, and to enhance, improve and update those Services.
- Cookies. Modern web browsers are configured to accept browser cookies by default. You may choose to configure your browser to remove or reject cookies. If you elect to remove or reject cookies, the functionality of our Service will be affected.
- Auditing. Auditing activity in our Service, including legal, regulatory and industry compliance.
- Research and Development. Undertake internal research and technological development and demonstration.
- Aggregate Non-Identifiable Information. NND uses aggregate, non-identifiable information to improve our Service and for other internal and external purposes.
- Email Marketing. You may receive marketing emails from us. You can always ‘update your preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’ from those emails within the body of the email.
NND uses the Information for business purposes below, without limitation.
4.DISCLOSURE AND SHARING.
- Service Providers. NND may share Information to certain service providers, as follows:
- Credit card processors;
- Hosting providers; and
- Other contractors providing services on our behalf, with the appropriate protective contracts in place.
- Legal Requirements. NND may be required by law to disclose your Information, and we will try to take steps to limit any such disclosure.
- Change of Ownership. If NND is acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all the Information to the successor entity. NND will try to notify you of any change in ownership or sale by either posting it on our site or by emailing you (at the email address in the system).
- No Sales of Information. NND does not sell your Information to any third parties.
5.CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT.
- To remove your email address and all information regarding your account from our systems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our websites.
- Third parties cannot collect information regarding users at this time.
- Users of are notified of revisions to this policy via email. Emails will be sent to the email address we have on file for each customer account.
6.YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A “CONSUMER” UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- If you are a “Consumer” and any Information that we collect falls under the definition of “personal information” as that term is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the following applies:
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you, the source of the information, the use of your personal information, and you can ask us to access it, to have a copy of it, and to erase it, under certain circumstances (a “personal information request”) that was collected about you during the 12 months before your personal information request.
- You can ask us if the information was disclosed to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed.
- To exercise your rights regarding your personal information by email, mail, or phone, please use the contact information provided at the bottom of this policy. When you make a personal information request, we will need to collect information from you so that we can verify your identity, and we will respond to all legitimate requests within 45 days.
You have the right not to be discriminated against because of exercising any of your rights under the CCPA.
- Industry Standard Security. While we use industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control, there is no guaranty that it cannot be compromised.
- No Under Age 13. NND does not intentionally gather Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Links to Third Party Sites. Our Service may contain links to other sites and services, which are owned and controlled by others. These third-party websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
- Revisions to this Policy. NND may change this policy at any time. Notice of any significant revision will be called out on this website for a period of time.