- Version control for connections has been implemented under the hood. Coming to the UI ‘Soon’.
- Docker container logs are now in full technicolor
- Scheduler can now start other sequences when a sequence completes
- Some more logging options for Nominodes that get in trouble
- Resolved some odd states that could occur during setup
- Eliminated some warning messages
- Try harder to set a task as complete
- Made the execution status filter simpler to use with chunky button toggles
- Task field groups can be collapsed down so they don’t waste your screen space.
- The task page is more helpful, individual engines have to be updated for this to work so it will take us a while to roll out help for your favorite engines.
- Sequences can now be triggered based on other sequences ending
- The way shared objects are applied to fields has changed slightly to be a bit more intuitive
- Upgraded to antd 4.0, most noticeable change is that some buttons have been made slightly more square.
- Task execution logs now sorted by milliseconds instead of seconds, should result in less ‘scrambled’ logs
- UI has learned to respect the order of the fields on the task pages and will no longer rearrange them randomly
- Updates should be less likely to cause a task interruption
- Fixed a problem with updating the .env file