- Version control for Shared Configs, accessible by API.
- Engine administration endpoints.
- Version Control for Sequences.
- Patching endpoints for Engines, with the ability to hide Engines within the Nominode user interface.
- Shared fields back-end support.
- Engine and Ready results cached for snappier response times.
- Internal handling of configuration has changed to allow us to implement runtime configuration changes in a future release.
- Squashed database migrations.
- Engine models are updated on a schedule rather than constantly.
- Cached ready endpoint responses.
- Config revamped to allow for more configuration opportunities.
- Tasks allowed to define a log level that is then passed to task executions.
- Task execution list endpoint performance degradation.
- Sequence execution list endpoint performance degradation.
- Redis memory leak caused by API sessions + stale RQ jobs.
- Intermittent stale information response from current platform version endpoint.
- Shared Field updates.
- Prefix Sequence Execution id’s, fixing query bottlenecks.
- Incorrect config values being passed to S3 Connection.
- Default channel set on engine model if stable does not exist.
- Added admin-level requirements for Dynamic Config routes.
- Raw JSON edit option for Shared Config.
- Task execution lock toggle on admin page.
- Engine management page. Adds an “Archive” button for admins to hide engines from the rest of the Nominode user interface.
- Initial preview of shared fields. 80% of field types are currently implemented with the rest to come in a later version.
- Passwords can now be reset from the login page.
- Tasks can have advanced options set, at the moment only log level is supported.
- More robust date/time filter control on Task Execution page.
- Moved “Create” button to upper right in New Task with new dropdown menu.
- Improved project build times.
- Navigates user to login after setup is complete.
- Better format flexibility and interface for date/time controls.
- Remove required mark for categories in shared fields.
- Help links broken for string many field.
- Shared Field code type visually reverting to previous value after edit and save.
- Date time controls did not respect selecting ‘this month’.
- Jittering on group details page.
- Admin page showing available updates when there are none.
- Refreshing task executions for a specific task not causing loading animations.
- Navigate user to correct page when cloning a shared field.
- Modify code shared field to include dialect selection.
- Fix Engine reference links.
- Date/time year range extending and fixed the case when time would increment by ten minutes.
- Deleted connection kickbacks back to connection list.
- Traefik 2.1 -> 2.3
- Minio 2019-10-12T01-39-57Z -> 2020-10-12T21-53-21Z
- Prometheus v2.21.0 -> v2.22.0
- Vault 1.3.1 -> 1.5.4
- Installer should work on a broader range of Linux kernel versions, but is still only supported on the distributions listed on support.nomnomdata.com.